Saturday, May 25, 2013

Update...

Just realized there's a whole 6 months that have gone unaccounted for. So I shall update you. Anthony and I were not as happy as I posted. I was just keeping up appearances because I knew certain people creep my page, lol. Honestly there was only so far he could take me down my path. Eventually his love wasn't fulfilling because i didn't love myself. Because of him I finally got help. Real help. I will always love Anthony because he helped me grow up. I hit rock bottom. I was so lost and scared and could barely take a full breath because the anxiety of the whole world was upon me. I wasn't dealing with one trauma... I was dealing with everything. So I said, "fuck being sad" and I looked for help and found it. It completely changed my life. I learned how to set boundaries and forgive. I've become a better person and a better nurse because of all this. I'm almost the person I've always wanted to be. I can't apologize anymore for the person I was. It's in the past. The person I am today is funny, adorable, silly, romantic, lovesick, idealistic, respectful, understanding, compassionate and patient... it may be words on a screen but if anyone talks to me they will know I'm being sincere. I never want to hurt anyone... But I have to put myself first... Because I don't want to waste another second of my life...
I read a meme the other day that said, 
"The key to a happy relationship:
I take care of me and you take care of you 
and naturally we'll take care of each other." 
Oh shit meme... I get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment